GrandVision's Annual General Meeting (AGM) adopts all resolutions
Schiphol (Haarlemmermeer), the Netherlands - 29 April 2016
GrandVision N.V. (Euronext: GVNV) announced today that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) has approved all resolutions on the agenda of the AGM. The adopted resolutions are listed below:
- Adoption of the Annual Accounts for the financial year 2015 as drawn up by the Management Board and signed by the Managing Directors and the Supervisory Directors on 15 March 2016
- Adoption of the 2015 Dividend distribution proposal
- Discharge of Managing Directors for their management during the financial year 2015
- Discharge of Supervisory Directors for their supervision of management during the financial year 2015
- Re-appointment of Mr. W. Eelman as Supervisory Director
- Appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as external auditor for financial year 2017
- Authorization of Supervisory Board to issue shares or grant rights to acquire shares
- Authorization of Supervisory Board to restrict or exclude pre-emptive rights
- Authorization of Management Board to re-purchase shares.
The details of the resolutions, the accompanying explanatory notes and other information and documents are available through GrandVision's website www.grandvision.com.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GrandVision nv via GlobeNewswire