Galp Energia releases today the trading update for theÂ 4th quarter of 2012, with
the following highlights:
* Net entitlement production of 17.7 kboepd, up 36% YoY, following increased
production from Brazil;
* Benchmark refining margin of $1.4/bbl, a decrease of $2.5/bbl QoQ;
* Crude processed of 18,791 kbbl, down 12% QoQ;
* Oil products sales to direct clients of 2.4 million tons, down 9% YoY;
* Natural gas volumes sold of 1.6 bcm, an increase of 10% YoY.
Trading update 4Q12:
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Galp Energia. SGPS, S.A. via Thomson Reuters ONE